Thursday, April 2, 2009

For this project I created a guitar loop with a crash cymbol and a kick drum to accompany the guitar beats. I chopped the guitar loop, arranged it accordingly and added the WahWah from FL Slayer. I also used the boobass to create the bassline that went along with the guitar line.I then added a hand clap, a snare drum and added reverb and delay to both of them. As you get to the final two verses I used reverb and chorus on the guitar part and switched up the beats to get an ending verse before the final clap.
For this project I wanted to have a "lead" guitar part with the traditional drum and bass as back up because i wasnt going for any strange or out of ordanary sounds. Although is made it harder for me to pick and effect because i needed a "normal" sounding effect

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite loop of yours so far. I love the clap (and snare) with the echo effect, and the guitar tone (wah-wah) was perfect for this piece. I also like the way the chorus effect enhanced the bass sound. A good dose of reverb on the drums helped too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! First off, I love the clap. The echo on it sounds really cool! It fits nicely with the guitar, which also sounds great! Although, I think it would sound better if you added another guitar loop, similar to the one you have now, to change it up a little so it’s not repeating pretty much the same thing over and over again. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete